Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: I want to try chatting with ChatGPT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Hostboard Member Inestine's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2025
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I want to try chatting with ChatGPT

    Been hearing everyone talk about AI chatbots lately and want to try this ChatGPT thing myself. Where's the best place to start? Do I need to download something or can I just try it online? Also, what cool stuff can you actually do with it besides asking random questions?

  2. #2
    Hostboard Member Yard's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2025
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I want to try chatting with ChatGPT

    Good news - you can try Chat GPT right in your browser, no downloads needed! It's crazy versatile - I've used it for everything from debugging code to writing terrible poetry. The key is learning how to craft good prompts (it's an art form, really). For a quick start guide and some fun prompt ideas, check this out: https://pr-cy.io/chat-gpt/ . The more specific your questions, the better the answers. And yes, it will absolutely roast you if you ask nicely.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •